sp new version [was Re: HAMM FREEZE IS ONE WEEK AWAY]

Mark:  I'd like to see the newest sp get into hamm.  Manoj mentioned you
were going to do that.  But you look like a busy man.   *grin*

I'm not a C++ guy but I think I can manage to get sp-1.2.1 going on.  I
already took over sgml-data from Susan Kleinmann, who apparently isn't
doing debian devel anymore.  So the long and short is that I'm happy to
take over the sp package, and hand it to you later if you like, or keep
it.

Well let me know.