Re: dynamic DNS

I think we could offer personal email within donors.debian.org for
non-commercial donors who have donated a certain amount. Not business email
or web sites, too many content-related problems with that.

I am very seriously thinking about a _commercial_ sub-domain of debian.org,
just to provide a managed name space alternative for all of the people
who are trying to register debian<something>.com . There would have to
be rules. Suggestions are welcome, this is not going to be
decided without a _lot_ of thought on how to make it fair for all parties
concerned.

I am still working on a Debian support company, and that is explicitly
not planning to use "debian" in its domain name. It would also not be
exclusive, any number of support companies should compete on an equal
footing.

	Thanks

	Bruce