Re: search for documents on installing hamm

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Ben Farrell wrote:

> Ok thats easy, get Hamm some how (ie ftp or CDROM),
> and read the installation guide that comes with hamm.
>
> I assuming that your using lilo to boot yuor machine and not loadlin
> from DOS.  You need to reconfigure Lilo and add /dev/hda1 AND
> /dev/hda3. Call them something like 'linux' and 'hamm'.  Sharing swap
> space is not a problem between 2 linux installations.
>
> Good Luck !!

1-:another thing i would like to know is,where to check for information on
configuring PPP networking so i'll be able to do an ftp install ??

2-:does the dselect utility need a package file (you know,the one that
list all package in a given place),and if so,can i find in the hamm
directory of debian (or their mirrors) ??

3-:does this list is the right place for discussing issue like that or i
would be better of on the debian-user list ??

Alain Toussaint