Future of Netscape packages

Since Netscape now has "unlimited distribution", it would be nice
to see a non-installer Netscape package with the binaries included.

But before we replace the current Netscape package, I'd just like to
point out that the installer-style Netscape package is still very
useful.  I need to use Netscape with 128-bit encryption to access my
bank account via the 'net.  Since we won't be able to distribute the
128-bit version - the installer-style package is still useful.

Of course, in a few months, we'll be able to distribute something like
"SSL Mozilla".  We could probably even do a "Netscape+Fortify" package
right now.

Cheers,

 - Jim