Hamm Boot disks

I had a chance to try the hamm boot disks today, they sure are nice, but I
had a serious problem - they crashed right after unpacking the base
archive, the dinstall process just hung. Rebooting after that resulting in
a non-working boot. (Missing consoles, other errrors)

Since I haven't any way to know why this happened I can't file a
meaningfull bug report :<

Also - hamm's AE is -LAME-! It puts ^M's into the file which cause no end
of troubles, I messed up several init files that way :<<

Jason