Re: Hamm Boot disks

john@dhh.gt.org wrote
> Drake writes:
> > The keyboard screen also caught me the first time through.  Unlike most
> > other menus, you have to hit Tab to get to the OK button.  Hitting return
> > on the desired keyboard didn't end the screen.
>
> I haven't tried the disks yet, but that sounds like the whiptail radiolist
> bug.
Hi,
whiptail is not used at all in dinstall. The only bit of the instalation that
uses whiptail is the modconf script. It is a problem/feature of newt though.

I will change the help line at the bottom to indicate this. Anyway, in other
screens you are just selecting one item from a list and there is *no* way to
cancel a certain selection (and there is no OK button). Here you are allowed to cancel but need to confirm. You are using the radio list only to select the
keyboard.

In any case, the underlying code from newt doesn't pay any attention to
<RETURN> at all as suggested by the message at the bottom.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76