Possible misuse of our lists

Hi,

Yesteday our lists were attacked by some guy or program that
or who subscribes someone to 20 of our lists.  We have noticed
this and taken care of it.  It will happen again in the future
as we didn't find a mechanism to filter out these requests.
Instead we are able to detect them afterwards and react.

Some of them have complained publically on the lists.  In such
a case please forward the complaint to listmaster@debian.org
immediately so we can unsubscribe him.

If you find out who or which program does this subscriptions
please inform us, too, so we can complain there.

Regards,

	Joey
	(one of listmaster@debian.org)

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /