emacsen-common and lisp packages

There are a number of elisp packages which have not yet been moved to the
new emacsen-common scheme.  Some of these I really need, such as pcl-cvs
(well there's also a cvs-pcl).

Is there a lintian check to see whether a package depends on 'emacs'
rather than 'emacsen' and consider that an error condition?  Or could
someone (Jason?) just get a list of things that depend on emacs and
submit bugs (or email me and I'll make sure we got important bugs against
those).