Re: Why is BISS-AWT in non-free ?

   >    YOU MUST NOT USE, DISTRIBUTE OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE
   >    LICENSED SOFTWARE OR DERIVED BINARIES FOR HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES.
   >
   > This fails section #6 of DFSG:
   >
   > 6.  No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor
   >
   > The license must not restrict anyone from making use of the program in
   > a specific field of endeavor. For example, it may not restrict the
   > program from being used in a business, or from being used for genetic
   > research.

   Mmm, is this so different than "use at your own risk"?
   Is that really part of the *license*. It seems it is a *disclaimer*
   since it just says "you should not do it"...
   It does not say "we forbid you to do it".

Yes it does.  YOU MUST NOT USE is very clear that you are not to use
it.  There is no "should" about it.