ucspi-tcp-src (package to build ucspi-tcp from source)

Hi,

Assuming there are no objections, I'll be uploading another of my munged
source/binary packages designed to get round Dan Bernstein's licensing policy.

This package provides tcpserver and tcpclient.  tcpserver does something
similar to inetd, but is much faster and handles high loads much more
gracefully.

I'll be making qmail depend upon this package, and running qmail under
tcpserver (rather than inetd) once it's published.

I'll also try to get Dan to approve the binary version of this package.

This package is in non-free/net, as a result of Dan's ``no binary without
approval'' policy.

In the mean time (while master's off the air), you can grab a copy of this at:

  http://www.hands.com/~phil/debian/

Cheers, Phil.