Re: HAMM FREEZE (removed packages)

Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

> I've removed the following packages from Hamm because they still have
> critical, grave, or important bugs registered against them.  To get them
> back in the archive, simply upload a version to "frozen" that fixes _all_
> of the open critical, grave, and important bugs registered against that
> package.

I fixed the bugs for my package, tcpquota a _LONG_ time ago, but the bugs
refuses to close... They where reassigned to 'ftp.debian.org' because:

  1. tcpquota should go to contrib
  2. when tcpquota was moved, the old packages where not deleted...

I have tried to reassign the bug, but Ian (or if it was Guy) just moved
it back, and does not reply to my mail, so... What do I do next?

(sorry Brian, I happend to reply to you, instead of the list earlier...)

 Turbo  ___________     Debian GNU/Linux   Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^  ___  /___(_)__________  _____  __  selective about who its friends are
  _ /// _  /___  / _  / / / /_/ /__>  <   Turbo Fredriksson Tel: +46-704-697645
  \\\/  /_____/_/  /_/ /_/\__,_/ /_/|_|   S-415 10 Göteborg    turbo@tripnet.se
                  PGP#788CD1A9            SWEDEN         www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
----------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B ------------
--
Legion of Doom CIA Clinton Honduras Nazi Panama Peking Ft. Bragg
supercomputer fissionable radar Treasury arrangements $400 million in