[pgp] Which to install

I grabbed the non-US deb packages from a non US mirror.   I am planning to
become a Debian developer and wanted to install PGP first.  I see three
different pgp versions.pgp-i_2.6.3a-2.2.deb, pgp-us_2.6.3a-2.2.deb and
pgp5i_5.0-1.deb  I am not a citizen or Permanent Resident (ie. Green Card
holder) of the US.  which one of these should I install?

Thanks.

Thaths
--
 "What is freedom of expression?  Without the freedom to offend, it
             ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie