Re: [pgp] Which to install

Bob Hilliard wrote:

>      As long as you are using it in the U.S., you should use pgp-us to
> comply with the law.  Your citizenship and residency status are
> immaterial.  (Of course, it is very unlikely that the cybercops will
> check your machine to see what is on the hard disk. :-)  )

<Off Topic>

Does this also mean that I could use the 128-bit version of Netscape
Communicator?

</Off Topic>

I remember reading at MIT's PGP site (about a year back) that non US
citizens living the US could not download PGP from the US but could download
the same version from abroad and use it.

S.
--
 "What is freedom of expression?  Without the freedom to offend, it
             ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie