Re: Installation manual for 2.0?

Milan Zamaral wrote:
> Is anybody working on installation manual for 2.0?  I'm asking because
> someone is considering to translate it into Czech and I don't know,
> where to direct him.  Thanks for any info.

I have volunteered to work on it a while ago.  I then decided to wait for the
new bootdisks which were to be completely different.  These days, I haven't
found the time to work on it yet, but I should have a preliminary version out
by the end of next week.  If I don't, someone please bug me and ask if I need
help, since I  probably will need some :-).

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com