Re: tetex: symlink "loop"

Tim Bell wrote:
  >I've just installed the latest versions of the tetex packages from my
  >local mirror, i.e.:
  >
  >ii  tetex-base      0.9-5          basic teTeX library files
  >ii  tetex-bin       0.9-4          teTeX binary files
  >ii  tetex-doc       0.9-5          teTeX documentation
  >ii  tetex-extra     0.9-5          extra teTeX library files
  >ii  tetex-nonfree   0.9-5          non-free teTeX library files
  >
  >and I find that /etc/texmf/dvips/config is a symlink to
  >/etc/texmf/dvips.
  >Has anyone else seen this? I can't see any bug reports for it.

I don't have /etc/texmf/dvips/config on my system (same versions of these
packages).

    Come to me, all you who labour and are heavily laden, and I will
    give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
    meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest for your souls.
    For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.    (Matthew 11: 28-30)