FW: Yet another Linux distribution! :-)

I have tossed around the idea of a ham specific configuration that
would fit on a zip disk.  Not the fastest way to run the system,
but you could set up a swap and var/temp area on a small local
hard drive, use a ramdisk and have an easy way to upgrade the node.

I haven't thought about what software should be in it.  I can see
2 configurations, a node/bbs and an end user.

I use the term configuration because that is exactly what it would
be in my case.  In my mind if the system uses the Debian packages
and upgrade/configuration tools then it is a Debian distribution
configured for the task.

Pat