Re: PGP Keys

On Mon, May 18, 1998 at 07:54:45AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 1998 at 06:14:18PM -0700, Darren wrote:
> >
> > I used PGP 5.0 to create a key (pgpk -g)... now what?  How do I get the same
> > set of keys to be used by my computer at work?  How do I add keys subtract keys
> > do with to my keys?  (aside from signing my emails)?
> > - ----------------------------------
> > http://benham.net/index.html
> ^^^^^^^^
> What is that?
Hehehe :)
I used to have a Geek Code too...I seem to have lost mine :(
There is a web page (was? I had a link to it from my web page
but it seems to be gone!)
which ha sthe "Geek Code" where you can rate yourself accoding to
varioyus things and eeach one has a code...
its just afunny little thing..and its cool...
(there is also a program for decoding them)
I mucst see if that web page exists somewhere else (called the Geek Zone)
-Steve