Re: [comp.lang.modula3] ANNOUNCE: Release of PM3-1.1.6 with LINUXLIBC6 support

On Sun, May 17, 1998 at 09:39:09PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.modula3
> Subject: ANNOUNCE: Release of PM3-1.1.6 with LINUXLIBC6 support
> From: Michel Dagenais <michel.dagenais@polymtl.ca>
> Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 13:58:10 GMT
>
> The latest release of PM3 contains several noteworthy additions.
>
> - gnu libc alias Linux libc6 support, thanks to Richard Watts

For those who are interested, there is already a copy of the pm3-1.1.6
source file(s) in the ~foka/ directory on master.  Yes, I downloaded the
package, unpacked it (and took up lots of hard drive space... :-) and typed
"make", but it failed after just a few seconds....  (Something to do with
RTStack.c?  Hmm...)

I'm no expert, and I don't know how to fix the problem, so if any developers
are interested, please try to compile it.  :-)  (They've got the *.src.rpm
package, that probably means it compiles on Red Hat 5?  Hmm...)  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada