Intent to package [write, rather] an installer for ICQ-Java

I have an ICQ-Java installer ready for upload. Even if nobody
objects, I'd still like to submit it for appreciation before it
gets on slink, since it's my first real package (maybe upload to
experimental?)

I still don't think installers belong on contrib, but we can
discuss this after hamm gets released and the constitution gets
approved.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org