Re: movemail in netscape/emacs

hmm. The emacs19 movemail doesn't support liblockfile out of the box
either; it has the patches from the emacs20 one... so I suppose it
wouldn't make that much difference from the emacs side of things
(though I recall vaguely that there's a difference in default output
format between 19 and 20, though the emacs-supplied tools all handle
either format? I'd have to dig to be sure.)

If I remember the MIT Athena netscape setup, though,
'netscape-movemail' is installed as a wrapper of some sort around the
"real" kpop movemail from emacs... so it isn't clear that the
interface is the same; I'd have to look more closely to see for
sure.