RE: so what? Re: Debian development modem

So I misunderstood the original mail. Yes, you were right I meant the 3
month development + 3 months freeze. But that one could contain some
development for the next version, as we do now. The problem as I see it,
is that there are major bugs in hamm that no one cares about, because we
are already working on slink. I still don't fully understand why we
can't get hamm out of the door.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20