Re: upstreams maintainer conflict, was: wget: remove outdated manual page

Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@feedback.net.ar> writes:

> I will not downgrade the package, I will only accept improvements to

Ha ha ha!

Well, good luck with "improving" Wget, especially by stealing others'
works and using them against their will.  It is only a shame that my
name is still present on your "improved" product.

I will keep hoping your attitude is not shared by other Debian
developers.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia