Re: so what? Re: Debian development modem

* Rev. Joseph Carter (Thu, May 28, 1998 at 09:42:45PM +0000)
> It's MUCH better IMO to have PACKAGES be stable and unstable.  After a
> period of time (at least partially on the urgency of the package--not the
> priority) if there are no outstanding grave/critical bugs, the package can
> be moved into stable dist..

I like.  That will mean we can have a "current" Debian all the time.

For greater changes in system policy, however (as with moving to libc6)
this can be more of a challenge. (However, I might be wrong)

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend