Re: "new" package: egcs-snapshot

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Klose <Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:
Matthias>
Matthias> I have put together a package, which contains
Matthias> - a recent snapshot of the egcs compiler as found on ftp://egcs.cygnus.com
Matthias> - libg++-2.8.1-980505 (as found in the Debian egcs-package)
Matthias> - a snapshot of the GNU Pascal compiler (gpc-980511)

Thank you very much for packaging gpc !  It is a very valuable addition
to Debian.

However, we found an "Internal compiler error".  As the package is
experimental, i report the bug here and not to the bug-tracking system.
In order to reproduce the bug, you need two units :

% cat typrat.pas

Unit typrat ;

INTERFACE

Type TRATIONNEL =
  Record
    num : integer ;
    den : integer ;
  end ;

IMPLEMENTATION
END.

% cat meo_rat.pas

unit meo_rat ;

INTERFACE

uses typrat in 'typrat.pas';

procedure AffichRat(a : Trationnel) ;

IMPLEMENTATION

procedure AffichRat(a : Trationnel) ;
begin
end ;

END.

% gpc -c typrat.pas
% gpc -c meo_rat.pas
gpc: Internal compiler error: program gpc1 got fatal signal 11

I hope that this is enough information to reproduce the bug.  If not,
please ask.

--
Laurent.