Re: CD images

Previously Philip Hands wrote:
> Once the 2.0.11 floppies hit the archive, I'll make what should be the final
> CD beta images, which I hope will be OK to actually become the release images
> (but will probably need a final rebuild on Thursday).

Okay, that will give me time to move the FTP server.

> Things that still remain on the TODO list for the CD's:
>
>   Confirm policy on what people are allowed to distribute under the ``Official
>   Debian CD's'' label:

I think we should have an "Official Debian GNU/Linux i386" CD set and an
"Official Debian GNU/Linux m68k" CD set, with shared contrib and source CD's.

>     What about people selling their own version of contrib, with bits of
>     non-free and/or non-us ?

It would be nice of the debian-cd package could make images if someone
wants to sell those, but I don't thinkt they should be called `offical',
since we don't really release those.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl