Re: RH and GNOME

Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> wrote:
> - philosophy
> - better package management system
> - better admin/config tools
> - more stability
> - i18n out of the box
> - ...?
>
> If we want to offer something more than philosophy we have to work on it,
> and make the users know we have it. Havoc's suggestions about
> integrating apt and our menu/documentation system on GNOME look like
> something that we must do. As we must move the new dpkg into the light,
> if only to make everyone know dpkg is not a dead project.

This could turn into a really cool discussion.

But I think debian-devel is swamped.

Can we start up a list, maybe debian-public, to discuss high-level
documentation issues, user (and non-user) surveys, things like the debian
logo, and the helpful side of bragging about our accomplishments?

Please?

Thanks,

--
Raul