Re: RH and GNOME

Kysh Dragon on Mon, Jul 20, 1998 at 04:57:48PM -0500:
> Shaleh is taking the inside (more conservative) line, while I'm holding
> the outside...

You are simply trolling.

> But instead of scoffing, think about what he says, and even to a degree,
> what I say. I admit that much of what I say seems a bit paranoid, but it
> comes from observations. It's the same analytical sense I use when playing
> chess.

That's ridiculous, you simply imagine things and then make claims which
are repudiated, and you still deny.  You are not using any sort of
scientific process at all, please don't pretend this even to yourself.
I find it offensive that you would claim to use "analysis" and dirty the
word by identifying it with your own personal obsession.

--
Scott