Re: Re^2: Should we ship KDE in hamm?

Hi,
>>"Marco" == Marco Budde <Marco.Budde@hqsys.antar.com> writes:

 Marco> But KDE is free software.

	But possibly one where we do not have the right to distribute
 the binaries.

 Marco> For me it#s no problem, too, but a lot of our users like
 Marco> KDE. We shouldn#t remove it.

	We should if distributing the binaries is illeagal.

 MDS> If there are so many problem with copyright and license, why not move
 MDS> all the KDE packages to non-free?

 Marco>  There qre no real problems.

	Whare have you been? Raul has time and again pointed to very
 real problems with KDE licvensing. Why are you delibrately ignoring
 that?

	manoj
--
 He's dead, Jim.