Re: what about delaying hamm release

On Thu, Jul 23, 1998 at 03:16:32PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> I'm really itching to modularize X a lot more (even at the source code
> level, which should make Jason Gunthorpe -- who I can count on to chastize
> me for releasing a new version of xbooks every time -- happy.).

Branden, let me first thank you for your enormous work on this beast of a
package!!! I think we all are happy that you did it (so we don't have to do
it :) Just a big thank you from me.

> And don't forget, folks, I'm always receptive to suggestions, and
> especially patches that fix bugs.

Would it be doable and probably appropriate to drop /usr/X11R6 and to
integrate X in the normal hierarchy? I would understand if you broke out in
tears now :)

Marcus