Copyright question

Impressed by all the copyright discussions :-), I was going through
copyrights of packages I maintain and I become unsure about the license
of BIZNET ISO 8859-2 BDF fonts.  These fonts are derived from
ISO 88591-1 fonts included in XFree distribution.

The BIZNET fonts copyright says:

  The BIZNET ISO 8859-2 (Central European) X Window System Fonts
  have been derived from the original ISO 8859-1 fonts included
  in the X Window System, Version 11, Release 6.3 distribution
  (X11R6.3). The following copyright notices apply to the
  original ISO 8859-1 fonts:

    [...
     DFSG compliant licence of ISO 8859-1 X fonts.
    ...]

  In addition to the above notices, the following copyright
  notice applies to the BIZNET ISO 8859-2 (Central European)
  X Window System Fonts:

   Copyright c 1996, 1997 BIZNET Poland, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

   * BIZNET is a registered trademark of BIZNET Poland, Inc.
   * The names BIZNET Aplos, BIZNET Anagnostiko, BIZNET Chimera,
     BIZNET Chartis, BIZNET Fotinos and BIZNET Kathimerini are
     trademarks of BIZNET Poland, Inc.

Does the sentence "In addition to the above notices, ..." mean that
BIZNET fonts are under same copyright with addition of BIZNET trademark
or that ISO 8859-2 extensions are non-free?  I ever thought that the
first is true but I got confused by the "All Rights Reserved" clause now
and the Polish version of the copyright seems be confirming the second
possibility.  Does anyone understand the clause?  Thanks for any advice.

Milan Zamazal