Re: moving my Debian pages off fatman

On Thu, Aug 06, 1998 at 12:16:02PM +0200, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> > >   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian/roadmap/
> > > 	Debian Release Roadmap
> >
> > I think this could be considered as having a new home at
> > http://master.debian.org/~joey/goals/
>
> Ok.  Your new pages look great!  I'll replace my roadmap/ pages with a
> pointer to your site later today.

Cool.  (thank the tool for auto-generating web pages)

> Two comments:
>
> 1. The link "Release requirements" on http://master.debian.org/~joey/pr/
> still refers to "fatman".

Whoops, fixed.  Will occur on master+va tonight.

> 2. http://master.debian.org/~joey/goals/2.0/requirements.html still lists
> me as contact person.

Since it's a copy of your file just in case it vanishes this is logical.
I've changed the contact address and added a note to give you credits.

Will be uploaded to master+va tonight.

Regards... Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.     .     Martin Schulze     .        OrgaTech
joey@office.individual.net            _/              joey@orgatech.de