Re: Not only KDE

On Wed, Sep 09, 1998 at 06:49:24PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> FWIW supposedly the LyX people are breaking it into backend and frontend
> and writing a Gtk GUI among others. I don't know what the status is, I
> just heard this rumor.

Yes, I heard that too. But I suppose it will take some time. I'm no longer
in touch with LyX as I don't maintain it anymore. Could the actual
maintainer tell us something about this (Mark, I somehow lost your email
address)?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes			meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!	Use Debian GNU/Linux!