Re: Info sucks?

pfaffb>	   I suppose one could ask people to spend a few hours  learning to
pfaffb>   navigate info via emacs or the stand alone browser.  I don't think this is
pfaffb>   reasonable, however.
pfaffb>
pfaffb>``A few hours''?!  Type `info' and what do you see?  `C-h for help'.
pfaffb>Type C-h, it tells you how to navigate.  Simplicity itself.  Why does
pfaffb>everything have to be a web browser?

	Maybe I overstated.  But, I learned info a few years ago, when I
was new to unix, and I found it very confusing.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>