Re: Info sucks?

Hi,
>>"Joseph" == Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@earthlink.net> writes:

 Joseph> CUA is simple and efficient.

	Opinion.

	Heck, for *me*, emacs is simple, efficient, and ``intuitive''.
 So intuitive, in fact, that my finger know how to do several tasks
 that my conscious brain does not, without effort, recall.  So there.

	I don't think we can ever reach a conclusion on this topic.

	manoj
 who is rapidly getting convinced about the sentience of his random
 sig generator
--
> No manual is ever necessary.
May I politely interject here: BULLSHIT.  That's the biggest Apple lie of all!
        -- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces