Re: Ratifying the constitution

    Manoj> Hi,
    >>> "Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

    Santiago> None. The "testing" would be something like "we are
    Santiago> going to act as if the constitution were really
    Santiago> approved", but before approving it, and only for a
    Santiago> limited time (one week, two weeks).

    Manoj> 	Sur4ely you mean years? I don't expect to see much
    Manoj>  constitutional activity in one or two weeks.

 Especially given the volume of email we must read in order to
 participate.  I can give only one full day every week or two to
 Debian.  Many of us are in the similar situation.

 I like the `test' idea also.  Perhaps there ought to be a clause
 concerning that trial period, telling of what type of modifications
 to our "program" will be allowed during that time, before the normal
 ammendment procedure must be followed?

 Uhhh... see any dictators or figureheads anywhere?  :-)