Re: Intent-to-package: berlin DR1

Hi,
>>"Sven" == Sven  <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

 >> Eh? (and watch the snips) Lots of people use unstable, I use it at work (but
 >> don't tell my boss :-))  and would be most PO if something nasty happened

 Sven> but then you would not install some random package that you
 Sven> have never heard ofn, and that says in hios description that it
 Sven> is still experimental and possibly unstable, use at your own
 Sven> risk.

	I personally think if it is experimental tothe extent that it
 may damage your system, it should not be in unstable at all, which
 periodically is turned into stable.

	If it is experimental, pout it in projects/experimental. I
 also find putting the instability of the package in the description
 aesthetically unpleasant, for what that is worth.

	manoj
--
 If anger is not restrained, it is frequently more hurtful to us, than
 the injury that provokes it.  -- Seneca