packaging yam

I intend to package the drivers for the YAM, which is a packet modem
for amateur radio use (see www.microlet.com/yam). This will be
priority extra, since it needs particular hardware.

I am planning to make the packages yam-bin (the configuration utility),
and yam-src, which will live in /usr/src/modules and build with
Manoj's wonderful "make-kpkg modules_image". I don't think there is a lot
of value in building a binary package of the compiled module, because
people will have to recompile the kernel for ax25 anyway I think.

Hamish