Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

On Nov 15, Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> wrote:

 >Debian is not a US project, it's a GLOBAL project.  We can do the best we
 >can to accomidate our US mirrors, but in the end we really should not be
 >limiting ourselves to restrictions imposed by a single police state.
I don't think anyone is advocating to remove now non-US and put everything
in main. What many people are so upset about is that someone thinks
crypto software is not DFSG-free - not just for them, but for EVERYONE -
because of the brain damaged laws of the country where they live.

--
ciao,
Marco