Re: Woah!

On Mon, Nov 16, 1998 at 10:07:27AM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 1998 at 01:43:32PM -0500, Dale Scheetz wrote:
>
> > I remember the first time that I suggested, on this list, that the US was
> > a police state...
>
> While I'm sure that this is great fun to discuss, it seems to have
> increasingly little to do with Debian...

Well...as I am also living the The United Police States of America...
I woul dhave to say that it unfortunatly DOES effect debian,..
the point is that our Draconian Laws affect what can be included
in Debian. Other countries have similar problems.

-Steve
"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most
unjust to youth"
                 -- Thomas Edison