Re: QT non-free but becoming compatible to debian? (was Re: Qt license change)

Navindra Umanee writes:
> I think the real shame is that the GPL is not OpenSource friendly.

I think it a real shame that there are so many programmers who do not
understand or, worse, who have never read the GPL.

> GPL only knows of itself or other licenses that it can cannibalise...

There is no way that the GPL or any other license can "cannibalise" other
licenses.

> (so called virus effect)

The so-called virus effect has nothing to do with the GPL's relationship to
other licenses.