Re: Draft new DFSG

Hi,
>>"NU" == Navindra Umanee <navindra@cs.mcgill.ca> writes:

 >> Because they have free will? Are you, by any chance,
 >> attempting to object to this exercise of their freedom?

 NU> No, but it was satisfying to see them lews 739:30.

	I am happy for you.

 NU> The Debian antics

	antics?
>From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:
   Antic \An"tic\, n.
     1. A buffoon or merry-andrew; one that practices odd
        gesticulations; the Fool of the old play.
     2. An odd imagery, device, or tracery; a fantastic figure.
     3. A grotesque trick; a piece of buffoonery; a caper.
>From WordNet (r) 1.6 [wn]:
       n : a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
           [syn: {joke}, {prank}, {trick}, {caper}]

	Yessss. Derogatory indeed (which is unfortunate, for without
 these ad hominems we may have had a useful dialog). However, if these
 are merely the gestures of fools, then

 NU> have much more potential for harm though.

	.. this can't be true. Since when have men of merit andphlegm,
 the ludicrous and grotesque capers of the Fool can have no effect.

	manoj
--
 Don't talk to me about naval tradition.  It's nothing but rum, sodomy
 and the lash. Winston Churchill