IPv6 support and Debian

Has anyone thought about creating Debian packages for all of the IPv6
software?  I may be totally off here, but I'm thinking that IPv6 is going to
be the future of the internet over the next few years.  We could possibly make
the changeover easier if we started putting out debian packages for all of the
support software.  It certainly wouldn't hurt debian at all.

I would like to help on this as soon as I can get my contract issue with Volt
Systems taken care of.  In the mean time, some discussion of this would be
likely be good.

--
Matthew Schlegel

P.S.  Are there any developers around the Redmond, WA area that would mind
signing my PGP/GPG keys during the week?