Re: libc6/__register_frame_info

On Sun, Nov 29, 1998 at 02:08:29 +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> libc6 2.0.7u-6 conflicts with dpkg 1.4.0.31, but I'm running that version
> of dpkg and apt installed the new libc6 just fine (no warnings from dpkg
> or apt).

IIRC, the syntax of the Conflicts: line in libc6 is wrong.

> Is it safe to rebuild C++ stuff with this combination?
> I have libstdc++ 2.91.59-2.

Yes.

In fact, even mozilla works again (when recompiled; I didn't try the old
binaries). Unfortunately, as I'm writing this, connections to outside the
university are down. I'll try to upload mozilla when they're up again.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking