Re: Who decides which bugs are critical?

All bugs which are severity important or above are by definition release
critical, the submitter of the bug can set the severity, the maintainer
can also set the severity..

If the release manager rules that a bug is not release critical he may
also change the severity..

For a explanation of the severity levels please see
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer.html#severities..

Zephaniah E, Hull.