Freely distributable non-free packages

I went through copyright files of non-free and non-US packages in frozen
to know what can be distributed on commercial CDs distributed for
profit.  FWIW, appropriate list is here.

DISCLAIMER: This list definitely contains bugs, do not relay on it.  I
think the best thing to do with it is to compare it with other such
lists and review differences.

In cases I wasn't sure, I prefered to classify a package as not freely
distributable.

If you think some package is classified wrong, please let me know.
Please add an explanation, why it's classified wrong, especially for
packages classified as not freely redistributable.

Milan Zamazal

Legend:

-   cannot be distributed freely
+   can be distributed freely
*+  can be distributed freely, but there are some patent problems
@+  can be distributed only on freely redistributable CDs with other software
?+  can be distributed freely and I do not understand why it is in non-free

non-free:

-abc2mtex
-abuse-sfx
+acroread