RE: Manpages for STL

SGI has some extremely good documentation in HTML format. Goto:

http://www.sgi.com/Technology/STL

Though I'm not completely up on what qualifies on releasable in Debian, maybe
Debian could package it: Here's the copyright on it:

Copyright © 1996
Silicon Graphics Computer Systems, Inc.

Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and sell this software and its
documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the
above copyright
notice appears in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this
permission notice appear in supporting documentation. Silicon Graphics makes no
representations
about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.