Intent to package wmeyes

umm -- heh -- not sure how to do this -- have been wanting to find
something to package/maintain for a while -- have found wmeyes, and it
looks like nobody's "laid claim" to it yet.  If not, it looks like a nice,
small app to "wet my feet" with -- to get an idea how one works with a
package and whatnot.  Am not sure what happens now -- I was told I should
post my intenet here, so here it is.  I'm assuming I'll get a reply of
some sort -- heh -- I'm rambling now, so I'll stop :)