Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 01:03:09PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:

> You know, I'm beginning to feel the same way. Ben doesn't seem to be capable
> of listening to people. He has ideas and he refuses to budge an inch even
> when lots of people say "no!". This isn't something I'm looking for in a
> project leader.

I will not back down on something I belive in, also you are wrong in that
quite a few ppl (more than against) have said that it seems to be a good
idea. So for that reason alone I will not drop my belief in it.

As for what you are looking for in a project leader...this is a vote...no
one person will be the perfect candidate for everyone, I don't even intend
to try to achieve that. I also wont bend or change my beliefs to suit your
definiton of a project leader.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org