Re: [Re: Nomination talks] IRC is unacceptable

john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Thus illustrating another deficiency of irc: how would I have known of the
> existence of #xxxxxxxxxxxx had you not mentioned it?

By talking with the people, if you're a maintainer and would have been
around, discussed things etc., you would have noticed it.  There are
even more channels with some interest.  Some exist longer, some of
them are only there for some days or hours.  If you're around and
talk to the people you'll notice their existance.

Can we please stop this ranting?

Regards,

	Joey

PS: It's the same with mailing lists.  Do you know of all we provide on our
list server?  Are you subscribed to all of them?

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."