hot potato

retitle 30090 weirdass dpkg coredumps and xbase upgrade insanity
reassign 30090 dpkg
thanks

It's been brought to my attention that dpkg shouldn't be coredumping, no
matter how stupid an error a package maintainer may have made.  So I'm
tossing this hot (grave) potato into Ian's lap.

This may or may not be related to the circular symlink madness, a bug I
already filed against dpkg.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |      If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                 |      thinking, they'll love you;